The following revelation has not been voted on and sustained as canon for use in the Church of Jesus Christ in Christian Fellowship by the Assembly of Saints. We ask the Latter Day Saints read, study, and pray over this revelation before voting.
As early as November of 2019 Kristine, the co-president of the Church of Jesus Christ in Christian Fellowship, received a revelation to the Fellowship and the Sisterhood of Christ. She did not, however feel the time was right to write this revelation down. On May 19, 2020 being in the Spirit of the Lord, she felt the time had come and recorded the following:
- Listen Israel to the voice of the Lord: I, the Lord your God, am displeased with the patriarchal hierarchy that has been besieged upon My daughters for generations upon generations.
- My daughters have too long been pushed down, their voices silenced, and their priesthood power and authority ignored.
- In these, the latter days, I have set into motion the circumstances and have provided the tools needed for My daughters in Zion to reclaim their spiritual power and their birthright.
- I command My daughters to amplify their voices, together in Sisterhood, and uplift and enrich one another so that balance between My sons and daughters can be found on the earth once again.
- My daughters; do not seek to be more powerful or mightier than your brothers, yet you should stand with strength and steadfastness next to them, as equals, and join together as one to do My work.
- My sons; open thy spirits and thy minds to My daughters, hearken ye unto their voices, seek ye to uplift and work one with another, and seek ye not to dominate over them.
- This assembly of spirits and minds is fundamental in order for My plans to be fulfilled.
- I have more to say to My daughters, but for now this is enough; organize yourselves, together as a Sisterhood, and I will further make My will known as it befits My work. Amen.